Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Hello out there!

It's been awhile, but I thought I would try this again. It may be a pipe dream on my part because once school starts again everything seems to fall by the wayside. There is so much going on that I am not sure where to start.

Personally: I am mourning the loss of family, the hope of finding a brother and sister lost to bad decisions and their own addictions, and the knowledge I have no control over any of it.

Professionaly: Life sucks. Hence- school! I have a job that I tolerate and dreams of something more that I am still not sure what that is. I am also left with the question, "Graduate school or not?" Decisions, Decisions!

Politically: Still loving Obama, question Biden's ability not to screw up the works, and wishing that Healthcare reform would be solved. Why can't we all understand that making sure that we have basic care available to all, and that Americans shouldn't have to go bankrupt to pay for health needs. We pay such a higher premium with wasted emergency room visits for ear aches by the un or underinsured than we would by making sure that basic services are ensured. I hope that we figure this out very soon!

Peace Out!

No comments: